What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

MWN: Headline scramble

Okay, today I'm trying something different.  I am, in search of fun in the news, am going to attempt to put pictures off a news site's front page with the WRONG headline, also off that page.  Let's see if this will be fun or not.

1- FoxNews

     Picture



Headline:

'Haunting' faces of 'ghosts' reappear in world's oldest photos

Right up there with Jason and Freddie...

2- BBC #1

Picture:

Headline:

Trump told to appreciate allies on Nato trip

Well, except that's not where the Allies would like Trump to kiss...

  3- BBC #2   


Picture:



Headline:


Canada neighbourhood bans outside fun

Quick, everyone into the Chinese restaurant...


4- CNN

Picture:



Headline:

Why Corporate America is recruiting high schoolers


That might do it for me, too...


5- Xinhua

Picture:



Headline:


Turkey's Erdogan assumes presidency, unveils cabinet


Not only a great legilative team, but good on the pitch...


6- Deutsche Welle

Picture:



Headline:

German interior minister presents his migration master plan


"No, Hans!  Not San Francisco!!"


7- The Times Of London

Picture:



Headline:

England band out of tune with fans, says Baddiel


Which, if you have been following the UK news this week, is right perfect...

4 comments:

  1. Chris:
    ---I think you found a new "feature"...LOL.
    That was a hoot and a half.
    Yeah, maybe I SHOULD be following the UK news more often.

    Well done.
    (and you will be...hehe)

    Stay safe (and humorous) up there, brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your post from yesterday and then saw your comment to JoAnne and was curious about your new feature. I really love it. I say keep it as a regular! Very entertaining!

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess, then, I might have to do this again...

      Delete