What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Monday, September 3, 2018

Doggie pictures

Friday was actually a good day to walk, and I got to go to the woods!

There I go!


Cool... and pretty!


I gotta get me a drink...

Daddy was gonna sit on that... but it was fungied all over.

Darn it, no water here!

Fine.  Grrr...

I think deers slept here...

I found the wooly worm!  Daddy says we'll have a real winter, but not a terrible one.


Swallow taking a break

Hmm... the big rock hill is all gone!




The rest of the weekend was hot and muggy... all I got was bark park trips...



Real exciting stuff here, Dad...

Monday was going to be more of the same... but I INSISTED  we take a real walk.....


Daddy said, "Hoffa burial plot"....

He also said his dad used to set these on fire in his hickory tree...

Water's down... muggy, buggy, and the color is fading...




Those were colorful...

So I got real smart.  I remembered where the old footbridge crossing was!  I'll just trick daddy into coming down and I'll get a quick drink...

Dafuq... there's NO water!

Crap- now he wants me to go on across- I just shot half my walk up the butt...

D-d-d-d-d That's all folks!

6 comments:

  1. Chris:
    Scrappy's a pretty good narrator.
    One word came to mind when viewing those wooded pictures...MAJESTY!
    Scrappy couldn't get to drink any of the nasty water (that Lord knows who peed in)...
    Maybe time for a doggie-drink bottle?
    Nice monarch pictures...and a REAL winter? (well, there'll be NO mosquitoes, that's for sure.

    Very good walkabout. Glad you two got some time in outside.

    Stay safe (and rested) up there, brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, lately I just haven't brought the water bottle along... because he doesn't usually make it that far... Like this morning, I had no intention of going past the bark park, but he ruffed me until I agreed. He did get a sip or two of Pepsi...

      Delete
  2. Nice photos, they made me smile and feel good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet Scrappy!! I love his walks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not enough to take some of our heat though, huh? LOL...

      Delete