What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Saturday, October 3, 2026

Pictures

 Back is fine, rain has stopped, so go take a walk Friday night...

Bright, sunny, 64F

Doing some roofing up at the front

And they're prepared for anything


I guess I gotta give up and admit- it's autumn

Elon! Hey, Elon!

Clever little one-wheeled thing- beeps at him when he shifts to turn


I didn't know what the tent deal was, so I asked my ol' buddy Grok.  He says...
This is a Malaise trap (a type of passive insect trap used in entomology and biodiversity surveys).It’s a tent-like structure made of fine white mesh fabric that forms a peaked or pyramidal shape. Flying insects that hit the mesh walls naturally crawl or fly upward and are funneled into the collecting bottle/jar at the top (the clear cylinder with the black band you can see). The guy lines/stakes keep it taut in the field.



Doggie enjoyed her dip today!

The banner is finished.  Go Komets!

I told myself, we'll take the short way through the woods, yet here we are.  I was praying and thinking about last week's sermon about Genesis 1 being a song.  And it came to me- as in Genesis, so too the woods- God wraps facts in beauty.

Surprisingly, the only Hallowe'en deco so far

Have a cuppa mushroom?

They saw each other across the intersection.  This doggie went nuts. Msty stared and moved on Good girl!


1 comment:

  1. I think it's cool that you posted a picture of the "Joe Biden Presidential Library."

    ReplyDelete