What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

After the "flood"...

So yeah, wasn't around last night.  The "under construction" sign on my head took a bit of a beating the last two days, as I begin to pay the price for not disciplining my spiritual life ere now.  Yesterday was a "fuse waiting for a light" kinda day that I mostly managed to keep under wraps, followed today by a "feel sorry for me" day today.  But things were better once home, as we present for your brief viewing pleasure, "What a 68 degree day in February looks like".

water...

"You think?"



"Could be a bit warmer... but feels good..."

"Hmmm... which lake do we go?"

4 comments:

  1. Chris:
    ---Nice ponds you found.
    ---_Scrappy's look says it all...lol.
    ---I notice some feathered friends found the flooding comfortable enough.
    And Scrappy gets to wash his paws off.
    ---Wow...that's more water on the land areas then I care to see.
    All that "construction" having some adverse effect? Wouldn't think one would need galoshes to take a bloody walk.
    (this isn't the moors of west England, after all.)

    Stay safe and (less damp) up there, brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it is the construction as much as the lay of the land. Before the old canal, this was all swamp, and everythings heading for the river.

      Delete
  2. I was far too busy yesterday going out for lunch and writing letters although I still have a lot of them left to do but managed to write four letters so four down eight to go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, a picture post can't slow you down too much...

      Delete