What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Happy Boofus Day 2018

Thursday starts with a trip to Shoaff Park...








"What's Mommy looking at?"

"Oh, a frog..."



Into the ravine


"You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around..."

Mr Brilliant spent a solid minute sniffing this hole, then immediately stepped right in it and fell.



Tried to catch Laurie snoozing... I think she stuck her tongue out right after.

Then to Culvers for ice cream!
"C'mon, hurry up..."



A cup of ice cream, two cups to lick out, several pieces of bacon, a chunk of onion, a pickle, an entire tomato slice...

"Thanks, that was good!"

And just for fun, Laurie actually gets a cardinal to pose...

4 comments:

  1. Chris:
    Boofus Day...gotta remember to mark my calendar (unless the day changes yearly).
    ---I think the ravine is one of my favorite parts of that area...nice and serene.
    ---That frog looks huge!
    ---Culvers...and Scrappy made out like a four-legged BANDIT!

    Thanks for sharing that day...looks like it was fun all around.

    Stay safe (and well-boofused) up there, brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HBD is definitely a floating holiday... anywhere from March to August thus far...

      And that's the ravine on my side of Shoaff- even nicer than ours.

      Delete
  2. Nice photos! Your walks always look really nice. My dad and I (and the boys) have starting walking most days. He's diabetic and his Dr has informed him he needs to walk off some of his extra carbs, me.. I'm just overweight (haha) but in all seriousness, I'm so glad the weather is better (warmer) now. I was so lazy in the cold, no wonder I'm overweight. Always nice seeing your blog. I logged into my courses tonight and watched a brief video on what to expect, I'm excited to say the least. Plus it's nice to blow the dust off the machine and log in to see what my fellow blog buddies are up to! Did I miss your birthday???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Wednesday, Laurie's was last week and gets the FB fanfare. Can't wait to see the results from your course!

      Delete