What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Thursday, September 6, 2018

MWN mixed-up pics



Okay, so let's see if I can get some cheap laughs this week, 'cause God knows I could use 'em.  Like last week, let me start with something that is a bit outside the rules, but this particular meeting of caption and picture is a real Captain Obvious moment, so...

1- Fox News


Imagine that.  A passenger on a cruise ship suddenly found themselves in the middle of the ocean.  Real Brian Williams material here.


Moving on...

2- CNN


The picture...



The headline...

The first virgin 'Bachelor'

"But I won't be for long if you don't let go of that..."


3-  BBC

The picture...




The headline...


The Bird That Came Back From The Dead


"Wait a minute?  I'm dead?  Couldn't you let me get these darn slacks zipped up first?"


Or-

Will going vegan make you healthier?

Answer:  "It didn't help me..."


4- The Independent


The picture and headline actually go together, though I'm not sure Mr Cook, here, will like it...




5- More Independent


The Picture...



The headline...




Huge jet sent through the universe after two stars collide


With that face, you knew it had to be a fart joke...



2 comments:

  1. Chris:
    1) With this story, maybe we should offer a PROMOTION to...say, MAJOR OBVIOUS>?
    2) Virgin bachelor...is that like "military intelligence"?
    3) I'll defer to you on that.
    4) LMAO...leave it to Apple!
    5) Or, an anonymous (CNN) tweet?

    Very well done (and you should be)...lol.

    Stay safe (and humorous) up there, brother.

    ReplyDelete