What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Monday, January 6, 2020

More attempts to get the galloping ghost on film

You try capturing this dog at the bark park...









Wore me out without doing the running!  Now, today we went back down around the Duck Pond...




"I saw something, I know I did!"

River's way up.  One of these times I'm not going to say, "No," and see what happens...

"What are you?  Where'd you go?"



If Daddy sits on the roller, I gets on the roller

A mile in, finally slowing down.

"We still have all THAT to go?  Goody!"



Oh and finally, just a little something from work- "Winner, worst placement of a motivational sign, workplace category:"



Thank you, no, I got this myself.  Go check on John Holmes.

7 comments:

  1. What a fun walk! I bet every day she can't wait to get out. Ahh the simplicity of a dog's life :)

    The sign. Ha! The word team player comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA HA HA! My boss laughs at me everytime he sees me right now, thinking about all the different ways of taking that sign... Got to tell him that one!

      This dipstick is high octane the minute hand touches leash. She's either going to make my lower back the strongest it's ever been, or cripple me...

      Delete
  2. Looks like Misty is keeping you busy! ☺ She's adorable and I'm so happy you found each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm finally convincing her that old socks are just as good to pull as "sleeves being currently worn", but the next thing to work on is this, "I deserve a BabyBel for walking with you" thing...

      Delete
  3. For each good one, there are two blurs, shots of the ground, and moments of me cursing the camera...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally loving how much fun you're obviously having with Misty. You should contact Duracell and tell them to can the damn rabbit. (So many ways to go with that last part... which Segways me to the sign...

    [This comment supported, in part, by your local 2-wheeler, electric scootery things store.]

    Didn't the guy (not being sexist:) who hung up the sign read it first, and if he did, why didn't he go, "Er, hey Boss... 'bout that sign above the urinal..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's like this: For a year now, we've been getting these signs that our Asst Plant Mgr was supposed to be hanging up but she just got the little plastic doobies to put them up in. Her mind doesn't bend that way right off the bat, but now the plant mgr "can't go in the restroom without reading them dirty" and "can't wait to see next week's signs"!

      Delete