What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Vacation Tuesday

 Today is a planned rest and relax day.  But this morning, I took Misty for her first trip to Shoaff Park.  This is a journey Scrappy and I made with some regularity, but Scrappy knew how to PACE himself, something that never enters the Misty Lexicon.  So rather than hoofing it, we drove to the park.


"We're here!  Which way to whatever?"

So this is new in the 2 years since I've come here... a pier at the boat landing.



Goose golf




The pond is way down, too

"But Daddy, I don't mind the mud..."

Now you know: Golf balls are grown, not manufactured

Scrappy and I collected a half-shoebox full of orphaned golf balls.  We left the 2 in the tree, but Misty still notched her first two


Was wondering where all the usual squirrels were....

...as usual, up at the south entrance


Here we had some squirrel coitus interruptus



One last stop at the boat landing

"Thanks, Daddy!  I had fun!"


2 comments: