What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Saturday, November 6, 2021

And this week, Pictures

 Knowing I don't have a good build up of Better Part posts this week, I will instead put up a couple of Autumn walks from this week.






#1 unusual sight on the first walk.  It goes with the "long pipe" pics I posted a couple weeks ago.  They are "Lining the drainage pipes with a hot chemical".

Unusual sight #2.  As of Saturday, two of the four are now sitting in the creek below.

At this point, I don't even see the second deer.  The first one sees us, steps out to get a closer look, and returns to munching.




"So much for Wednesday night.  How about Saturday?"



Past time for a "Big Guy" picture...





3 comments:

  1. I'd love to take that walk. I miss the scent of wet leaves and rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice walk that looks to be! Thanks for sharing your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete