What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

A to Z mashup a day early



As you might know, I technically don't do the A to Z post challenge in April, since I have a lot of regular stuff I'd hate to try and find a letter-excuse for.  So what I do is one post on the 1st and one on the 15th, splitting the alphabet with little mini posts.  This year, I used a typically warped randomized selection process to do "Animals through the Years".  Also, I'm doing it a day early due to my Wednesday Bible Study on the 1st.  So here we go- "Animals through the years"...

A- Attack at Shoaff Park- 4/12/14

Goose vs goose at the pond
B- Doggie Birthday- 3/7/16

With his own little cupcake!
C- Happy Boofus Day at Culvers- 5/17/18

Truthfully, we never knew Scrappy's birthday, so we'd just celebrate a Happy Boofus Day on an early nice weekend.
D- Deer at the Alumni Pond- 5/6/18


E- Enjoying the Creek- 4/11/14

His favorite times were when the creek was un-skunky enough to splash in
F- First baby eviscerated- 1/29/20

Just as proud as can be!

G- The Battle of Goose Island- 5/15/19

We enjoyed a picnic lunch while the geese on the island ran off the one in the water.
H- Doggie in Hat- 1/16/13



I- The IPFW Deer Soccer Team- 3/30/14

"How many laps did coach tell us again?"
J- Just bein' me - 4/23/17


K- KBS, Daddy, and Misty- 2/15/20

It might have been CBS, but I'm running low of K options...


L- Doggie Lords Of Flatbush- 3/2/15

Check out, "Shorty, the Don..."

M- Man, I Knew I shoulda took that left turn at Albuquerque- 5/26/18

"This doesn't look a lot like the ditch to me.  Little help here?"

Now tune in on the 15th for the second half....

9 comments:

  1. Clever way to do the A to Z. Love the pics! ☺ I'm taking a blogging break for the month. See you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pics and your titles for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to celebrate the A-M. Such wonderful memories. I love seeing that boy! I know I've said this before, but I feel like he was "my" dog too. :) So glad you shared him with us.

    Stay healthy and safe,
    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't know how that makes me feel. He was always glad to be shared, unlike my fast-motion "prima donna" I deal with now, lol!

      Delete
  4. Interesting take on things. If by Culver's you are referring to the restaurant chain, ironically I had just noticed that a Culver's location will be apparently opening in L.A. soon. I hope it's near where I live. My wife and I ate at a Culver's in Wisconsin a few years ago and really liked it. I'm also hoping a location of Freddy's Steakburgers will open near me. I know they have some locations in the area, but none are all that convenient for me.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, same Culvers, they'll give you a doggie bowl for your pet.

      Delete