What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Doggie pictures- Sunny walk edition...

First let me say that the Mighty Paws hands-free bungee leash is the greatest invention I ever purchased. Slows her down without whiplash, easy on my poor back.  GREAT PRODUCT!.

Couldn't even tell if I was shooting the right tree to get the pic of Woody.  Call me the blind hog!

Nobody at the disc golf course...

"  Is it me, or corona virus?"

Neither actually, just timing.  We ran into golfers a bit later on.
Now, we're just about to embark on the adventure between this doggie...

...and these geese.

Ah.  Doggie has now spotted the geese.  Geese saw her first.

The chase, to the limited amount I allowed it, is on!




Another water-lover here...


And now, "The Great Chase Part II:  Ducks

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found a leash that works for you! It looks like you and Misty had a lovely time. ☺

    ReplyDelete