What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Thursday, April 2, 2020

A doggie walk



This is the look you have after watching a herd of bunnies (seriously!) run across your path- and since you're a sight dog and not a scent dog, you lost them...



 After having walked where those birds are a couple of days ago, I know that they are getting a drink. #Purdueshouldlearntotilesoccerfields






First teeny-tiny flowers of spring...






And these guys?  I see they are called Scarlet Cups...





One of the dead trees along the disc golf path fell in all that wind last week.  For good or ill, we found no golfers pinned beneath...




The ravine looks a lot better in summer when you can't see right through it...










Taking a much needed break...




Honest to Bob, this was the biggest heron I ever spotted...



"Wait, let me check him out!"


"Let me think:  Distance 50 yards at swimming speed of 3 MPH..."




And here we have Misty after JUMPING into the river.  Fortunately, it's a long walk home...

2 comments:

  1. I like dogie walks. Too bad there weren't any Frisbee golfers out, as I could easily see Misty chasing a stray Frisbee and playing catch-me-if-you-can with a Frisbee golfer.

    ReplyDelete