What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Emptying the camera

 Some snaps at various times in the last week...




Feeder's open... all the usual suspects are back...

Doggie photobombing the flowers







Having memories of that little rise... Scrappy's favorite place to hunt groundhogs.




The rest are from this morning...




Trying to catch the ducks flying off the duck pond.  Not only did I miss them, the camera wasn't awake yet.

There, that's better.  Still no ducks, though.



More memories here.  Our first fox, the baby groundhog, the shady little trees.  Yay progress.


Hmm... a race going on...


Early turtle gets the... sun, I guess.

A little more explanation... thus I learned it was a 5K run/walk.  $25 to enter something we just did, lol!

The carnival stuff was from "Big Mastodon Night" last night...




Blackbird Breakfast Club

Right about here, we heard someones stereo blasting Dancing In The Moonlight...

Doggie not impressed by daffodils

Killdeer, either




"I am a Cardinal- I do NOT pose!"


3 comments:

  1. Some bloody good photos here, thanks, I like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see cardinals unless I head to the Midwest. And, green is around only because watering systems.

      Delete
    2. We no more got home Saturday morning and had one on the back fence complaining that the feeder was empty....

      Delete