What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Friday, September 11, 2026

PICTURES!

 So Squirrel has gone on a basically every other day feeding schedule, and Fridays are now off days.  So instead of getting up at 8 AM to help with her feeding, we had the opportunity to sleep in!


Misty and I were both bolt awake at 730.  So we got up and went for a walk instead,

Beautiful morning.  Misty got 'accosted' during her pee when the neighbors dogs (a little yappy chihuahua and a shy mini-whippet) came charging out.



This was some of the oddest stuff I ever saw.  The tree at the corner where we turn towards the trails was literally TPed by spiders!  Every part that was under the treee ahd spiderlines coming straight down!  There's an SUV who parks on the corner who's gonna need a machete this morning...




When I went to snap these cute yellow ones, I almost didn't see...

...the wild grapes beside them!


As you can see, I'm a fan of the pink thistle flowers



Quite the crew working on the addition to the pole barn up there.  Wonder what they're working at?

Right before the footbridge, a wire hangs low...





Lot of algae.  Misty no likey the taste!


It wasn't till I blew this up and saw the hockey player that I knew this was a sign in process of going up, not coming down...


1 comment:

  1. Isn't that always the way? When you are free to sleep in, you wake up early! Thanks for the tour. ☺ Lots of lovely wildflowers/berries, etc. Those spider webs are something else. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete