What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Thursday, December 19, 2019

The M10 update before the big Christmas Party



So tomorrow the Time Machine Christmas with Bill Haley finally goes live, a work I am very very proud of!  But since I did it a couple of weeks ago, it contains nothing in the way of the usual stuff- including this week's M10 update!  So once again, here's an update sans Time Machine post, but just in case you miss the silliness of the usual posts, I'll let the TM version of Larry, Moe, and Curly do the songs...

Lissen here, I'm gonna be Moe!
Yeah, fine with me- well, Howard in your case, ha ha!  Why don't you kick things off?

EP:  Because I get to do the finale!  Hey, Curly, you're up....



Nardole:  I assume you are referring to me... I really wish our boss would have came up with something more respectable to call us, like Porthos, Aramis, and D'artagnon...

How about Winken, Blinken, and Nod?  Or Lucky, Dusty, and Ned? Or Marsha, Jan, and Cindy?  Or...

N:  Really, Curly is satisfactory.  At any rate, the song at #10 is Criminal Hygiene with Mississippi Belle, dropping 2 spots in its fourth week.  Number nine moves up one spot, it is Maybird with Gonna Lose Your Mind- the beginning of a heavily psychedelic genre listing.  Finally, at #8 is our lone debut for the week, by a band who was in our home base of Fort Wayne this summer.  They go by the allegedly meaningless acronym of MGMT, and this is a brand new song off an upcoming album of the same name...






************************************************

Mister Bellbottom, if you would...



HB:  I most strenuously object to being referred to as, 'Larry', 'Dusty', or 'Jan'...

EP:  How's Harpo grab ya?

HR:  OR Harpo, or anything else your questionable senses of humor can come up with!  But, as an employee in good standing and well-compensated, I shall move past this foolishness and do my part.  A rather shocking development at #7, as last week's #1, the band Carroll with Fern tumbles all this way, not a record, but certainly the first time in a number of years a song has fallen that far.  Also struggling this week is the band Tennis with Runner, seemingly stuck at #6 for a second week.  And at the #5 position, we have the former #1- now moving into a tie for the highest charting song of this calendar year- Ms Brooke Annibale, spending her 9th week at #5, down one spot and one only, with Collided... er, 'piano version'.  MISter Presley...


EP:  Thanks, Larry!  So that brings us to those rowdy boys from Saint Asonia, up a step to #4, with This August Day.  Hmmm, think they missed their month a bit!  Then it's them good ol' boys n girls called Krug... Krump... Aw hell, that outfit from Texas with that kid Leon Bridges singin' fer 'em, with Texas Sun... they all go up 4 spots to #3... an' it's Criminal Hygiene agin, with Incompletely up a spot to #2... hey!  My three songs are up, an' I didn't do the #1!!!

It is not my fault you can't count with your shoes on!  I get to do the number one, and that goes for the second time, to...




The Derevolutions- or Derevs, as we call 'em here- with It's The Love!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank Patty, LaVerne, and Maxine for all their help today.  But tune in tomorrow- it's the BIG one!

No comments:

Post a Comment