What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Head's up

For those of you who didn't realize, here's a quick timeline on why it's been quiet (except for scheduled posts) around here.

Friday:  Second day of tooth infection I hoped would ease off on it's own.  Cold all day at work, had boss rescan my temp about 130PM (98.2F).  Got home, cold for about 2 hours, then everything planed out.

Saturday: Felt like I MIGHT have a fever, but not enough to be sure.  Wore hoodie (temperature outside at 6A, 72F).  Boss scanned me at 101.5.  Sent home.

Talked to HR Told me I was required to get a COVID test before I could come back.  With some difficulty, got it.  Still waiting for a test result.  Last actual successful solid food meal, Quarter Pounder w/cheese and fries.

Sunday:  By this time the sinus infection that piggybacked on the tooth thing was in full blossom.  Already down to my lowest wait in 20 years, so there is that.

Monday:  Worst night of sleep ever... Upset stomach most of the night (upset because there was nothing of any value in it).  Capped off the upset with a visit to the porcelain altar around 930.  Tried to get ahold of dentist to find out if they'd take me. Next day: "Not until you have a negative result".


Tuesday:  Feeling a bit better, but no strength (goes with 'no food').  Expend what I can eat to pudding and soup, and the odd cheese slice.  Watched True Grit.  El Dorado Monday night.  It ain't all bad when you can spend evenings with the Duke.

Now:  About as good as I have been all week.  What that means for what I had planned for Time Machine tomorrow, IDK yet.  If it's a go, it will be up the regular time.  If not, I'll link this post to a stub and say good night again for a while.  Love each other and be safe!

4 comments:

  1. I am pleased you are startimg to improve feeling like shit isn;t nice, a tooth infection sucks as does sinis infections had both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're on the mend. Can't believe they wouldn't do ANYTHING for you without a - result. Again, hope you're feeling better, saw the TM wasn't up yet, so I'll say a little prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost back to 100% again. And it only took 13 days almost to the minute to get the results!

      Delete
  3. This post title caught my eye. I hope you're feeling better! Let me go check the other posts to see how you're doing. Sending healing prayers your way.

    Click link below for my new domain. Warmly,
    Elsie

    ReplyDelete