What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Monday, August 24, 2020

One turns 31, one turned 27

Saturday was the birthday event for my kids, KC and Shenan...

Lilly and Grayson- grandkids #2 and 4, chronologically

Shenan, the 27-year old

Peanut explaining hot dogs to everyone.  I taught him "uppercut" today...


Now THERE'S a keeper!

I established a tradition of letting Grayson take a picture whenever he, I, and my camera are together.  Here's this week's effort.
He hit the button on this one, too

Dig in, everyone!


Shenan bought a frisbee golf game.  Here's the brain trust doping it out...

Yes, Grayson is walking... somewhat

The build continues.
And if all else fails, beat Gampaw with the parts!

Cornhole games

It was decided that as a player, I would make a good scorekeeper. lol

A good throw?  No, actually, Jessica is about to catch an errant throw


On the trampoline
Neighbor kitty was an uninvited guest


Present time


Now there's a typical Martin!

Jupiter watches over the night's conclusion

6 comments:

  1. Birthdays are special and need to be celebrated embrace a birthday and love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best birthdays ever! Gr-babies are the highlight of any gr-parents' day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so many things about this post. And the IBC pic is priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those boys- and their dad and aunt- light up my life.

      Delete