What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Monday, August 3, 2020

Picture post

Since everything went haywire a few weeks in the rear view (my health, heat, rain, my health, etc), We haven't went for many picture walks.  Here's one done today...


Don't believe it's another bunny summer?  Here's one...


...two...

...three in the first five minutes!

Butterfly sex (See the slightly yellow, folded one on top?)

"Thank God, the woods!  Hot out there..."

Misty off-roads for a drink

Bumblebee was having more luck getting a meal in the breeze than I was a picture

Here, a 'point-and-pray' paid off!

6 comments:

  1. Great walking place. We had a beagle on the farm, greated dog with deep bark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a bunny running back and forth on our back patio the other day, so much fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About once a week one greets me at the door when I leave for work...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'll try to do better about getting some posted. So lazy with our 56-hour work week right now...

      Delete