What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Saturday, June 19, 2021

Misty is THREE!!

 

"I am???"

Yes you are, and it's time for some birthday fun for you!

"Yay!!"

Let's start out with your birthday cupcakes...


"Can I have 'em ALL?"

You may have ONE.... too much chocolate ain't good for you!

"All right... one it is!"

"Yum!  What's next?"

 

Well, you got a birthday box from Chewy...



Look, a squeaky bone!

"Yes!!!!"

"Now what?

Well, here's a fuzzy toy....    "Cool!!"


And some treats....




"Yummy!!!!"




Let Daddy see your new toy!


Hmmm... looks complicated....



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Misty says, "Thank you! My daddy tells me that, too!"

      Delete
  2. Never mind... it's the girl's birthday. Question answered. Carry on. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a chuckle reading these in inverse order received. If it was MY birthday, my lazy butt woulda been on the couch!

      Delete