What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Monday, October 21, 2019

Monday pics

So let me first go to a walk I think from Friday... nope, no it was a week ago Saturday, lol...



After seeing a seat pad just down from our car, I then saw a pillow on the sidewalk up by the street...

...and then a shopping cart down from the bridge


Later I fought my way down to the old Scrappy's Landing, and found myself being chewed out...




...by this guy, who finally took off when I yelled at my camera, which was complaining about being cold at 40 F...

It used to be a clear shot from the Landing... nothing ever stays the same....


Skip ahead a week to this Saturday when my grandboys came to visit...





And Sunday, I thought to show you fall colors 2019...














6 comments:

  1. Weird to see a pillow on the sidewalk! Did somebody drop it by accident? Cute grandkids you have there. ☺ Love the fall colours. We don't have such intense ones, anymore. It was too warm into October (not that I'm complaining).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I can tell you about the pillow is that it was nearly the identical spot I found a neatly folded pair of underwear (or was it socks?) earlier this summer.

      Delete
  2. Funny what you see on a walk the same happens around streets in Windale aka bogan land

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look that one up. In Allen County, Indiana speak, that would translate to "River Haven".

      Delete
  3. Wow. You've got some great colors already. Our trees are just starting to change here. Every year I think it takes longer and longer and then poof! it's over and we're into the winter yuck. Course, I'll never complain about 65-70 degrees at the end of October. Still haven't turned the heat on yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, hello, stranger! Yeah the 'poof' thing is the usual story here the last few years, but this year has been nice, slow, and easy. Of course, the last two days of rain and wind may have put paid to that...

      Delete