What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Pictures on my spammy blog

Just because the Zook wants TAW off of Facebook, doesn't mean y'all can't still come over!  And here for your enjoyment are some walk pics!


You'd have had a hard time finding me where I took these two!

And if you had... OMG!  What did you do that for?

The Duck Pond, with no ducks... and not a lot of pond...

I had to take this one and then zoom in- had no idea what I saw swimming all the way over there...



I was standing here, just enjoying the silence and solitude- until I heard a crashing through the brush on my left... a squirrel tore ass out from behind me as if the Devil hisself was on his butt, disappearing into the other brush on my right.  Scared the poop outta me, figuratively only.

Saw this guy... he'll be back in a sec...

The most remote spot Scrappy and I ever managed- we named it the End of the Earth...

Oh, Mr Heron had a buddy...

They swung around and ended up one at a time in an old dead tree




"Hey, enough with the foliage, focus on ME!"



6 comments:

  1. Nice pix! Cheered me right up this morning. Now if I can just find where I set my coffee down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook doesn't like your blog? Well, shame on them! Nothing like a few nature pics to set a cheery mood. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. The old dead tree is perfect for this time of year. I love that you're still taking walks through nature.

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it's an effort without you-know-who...

      Delete