What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Christmas (Eve, actually) pics

 

First of several family pics

Handsome young man

Like I said, several

Momma said, "If my mouth is open, do not post it!"  What, you're Charles O Finley now?


Lovely young lady

This is my "ugly sweater" get up- a homely sweater turned inside-out and a bow for added humiliation


One of two photogs today



My haul- currently sampling the bottles, recording in the journal



Pics of son with daughter and daughter's man


Laurie got a roomba and a foot warmer.  I got abv 11% beer.  Don't need the foot warming, not ready to roomba.


Shenan did an awesome job making that and one other for KC

Sweater from Laurie



Grayson hides in the closet as Shenan and KC assemble a big tunnel of something



From me to KC- the God is My Guide compass


And Misty enjoys one of the toys Shenan got her.  Hope you all had a great Christmas!


1 comment: