What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Weekend pics

 I have been out of it much of yesterday and today... and the car was out of it Thursday and much of Friday.  Google "Chevy Cruze electrical problems" to learn more there, I'm over the whole thing.  But I did get a Thursday early evening and Friday late morning walk out out of it, and I took some pics.  Whether I remember the stories behind them, your guess is as good as mine...

Misty got to chase a varmint Thursday night...


...did not catch (she was dragging me behind) but wasn't far off.  Me, I wasn't far from falling on my face and being dragged...



The view from Mushroom ridge


Crane at the Alumni Pond

Saw the mink again- it dove in right about here...

Misty tried but we were too far away

So many squirrels play in these trees, we're naming this Squirrel Junction

I'm wondering what the future holds for this field- they've been keeping it well cropped the last 2 years








Another crane


And a bunny who wasn't moving until last second


Then Friday morning, after which my energy level dropped to 0...



Killdeers were mad at us for being on the same field- so greedy!

Blue Jay



Table's set pretty high


"Youse guys again?"


2 comments:

  1. Love the picture posts. Wildlife has been crazy here too, thinking it's the change of seasons. Everything is getting ready to hunker down. That crane is amazing. Sorry about the Cruise. We have had two, so far so good. But yes, they have notoriously had some issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to jinx anything, but so far so good on the car. My cutting machine at work, though...

      Delete