What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Sunday, August 13, 2023

One walk of pictures

 I'm not taking Misty for big walks yet- just not enough stamina yet. Otherwise, all systems about 90-95% of normal.  So Saturday, she got to go on what I call an "Apollo" walk.  First stage, Misty, Laurie, and I go up to the complex office. Second stage, the girls return home- a total distance of around 6/10ths of a mile-  and stage three is me going on to get about a 3-mile jaunt in.


"Yes!  A real walk!"



Stage two- Mommy and doggie go home...


Y'know, I never noticed those stop signs there before...

The new ownership Woodbridge flags. Thank God they've accomplished something!





Butterfly fun- three or so of the white guys...

A couple yellow swallowtails that posed, and a black one as well as a couple of Monarchs that didn't





Of course, crows


Was trying to get a bee pose- no dice



River's up


Tent worms: my Dad would be out here with a lighter-fluid soaked newspaper and a lighter.

Green Hole is still green, but dry

Oh, but the breeze here felt good! 80 F, 80% humidity


Scored me some transportation, lol


I was not the only one happy that the socceristas weren't out

This is me snapping a swallow

Can Daddy find the hidden trail?  Not. Gonna. Try.

This is unusual...



Possibly the tiniest goldfinch I ever saw

"Good job, Daddy!  Have a beer!"


4 comments:

  1. I liked the little car thing you found so cute and this walk was so refreshing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wildflowers are beautiful! Lovin the new ride. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't told Laurie about the ride, so shhhh!

      Delete