What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Sunday, March 3, 2024

Pictures

 Well, despite my PlayMemories supposedly being shut down on 29 February, it was still working fine today.  So here we go!


Last Sunday


New neighbor dog- barks, but only once in a while.

That's why we didn't walk Saturday....


Can you say, windy?


Monday...




The med complex on the other side of the woods having a 'spring cleaning'

The mud flat with that much water around it is unusual


Yesterday...


Pictures start late as I did my PT on the fly

No dip in the river?  She would end up getting sick when we got home...


She saw something in the Swamp... I saw waves, but nothing surfaced

Mud says, No


Somebody got a new baby

Proud mama of hedgehog

And today....


Mind reader knew I was planning an afternoon walk

Good girl waits for traffic.

"Take me for a river swim..."


The ol' nose dip

"Ah, much better!"




Blue from a distance, slime green up close



And spring means- cricket?!

I caught the ball in flight!

Tailgating... sort of

Turtles at the Swamp!





7 comments:

  1. Your walks are so enjoyable for me but then I am here sitting at a bloody difficult computer waving my arms around like I am trying to fly or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Misty getting sick was just a blip! Looks like she was fine the next day. Zoey threw up in the car yesterday (we drove to a park across town) after a long walk and slurping some water at the end. Probably drank too fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming my girl sniffed up something that caused her to snot-up and that's what did it. Never know with these Boofuses!

      Delete
  3. Can't believe she's in the river! Alaska won't go near the pond yet, even when we get a rare 50 degree day, that pond's still 20 degrees. Dogs are weird. Awesome, but weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first dog Laurie had when we got together, Fred, was like that. Of course, he was scared of his own shadow! Scrappy was a blunder right in type; sometimes that scared him, but never for long. Misty's part sea lion.

      Delete