What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Random pictures post

And now, here's what I haven't gotten around to sharing...


A little bit of cottage cheese nose



Boy, he sure went from, "I LOVE to pose!" to "Catch me if you can" quickly...


And a couple of trips down to the barn and back...


Mrs Bluebird of Happiness

Day 2




Yeah, my legs tell me we shouldn't try the hills too.  But I want to...

Winner, first flowers of "spring"




His Eminence was really letting us have it...

8 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! Scrappy is just so cute on his adventurous walks.
    I tried taking a picture yesterday of this huge fat skunk that was near my office but it went down a hill and I didn't get it. Its going to be 78 degrees today which is too dang hot too soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris:
    ---Peanut won't be living up to that name MUCH longer...heh.
    ---Looks like Scrappy REALLY enjoyed himself. Glad to see he was able to get outside.
    You always get an assortment of birds, critters, and flowers there, too.
    ---We've had cardinals coming around (and being kept away by "you-know'who")...lol.
    And we even saw a few robins (can sure hear 'em in the early morning before the "locals" roll outta bed).

    Very good pics.

    Stay safe (and sneak in another walk if you can) up there, brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see Scrappy out and about. The signs of spring are welcome, too. We had a beautiful spring day on Friday, then it snowed last night (Saturday). Bummer! Your grandson (I'm assuming) is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got the same. Yep, Peanut is a grandson. We think Pistachio will be a girl.

      Delete