What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Back with pictures

Company picnic




Nice scenery


Lotsa little ones


Strangely, Lawrence Welk made a cameo

The beach ball grab game- I didn't participate, but Laurie and I won the first 2 bingo games

The indestructible Dowco pinata- so tough was it...

...that the kids literally had to tear it to shreds to open it!

Hmmm... clouds look ominous, time to go

...right after the deluge
21st was a nice day for a walk

Bird bath


Later, a toast to absent friends...
More the next day





Yesterday was a family walk...


Like Gampaw, like Peanut



Later, we invade Ft Wayne...

...to check out the new park








2 comments:

  1. Nice! I enjoyed the walk, even if I couldn't keep up just now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, great fun (except the deluge). but...winter is coming.
    There, I just depressed myself.

    ReplyDelete