What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Chris Martin is 58...

Friday we had the actual birthday party for me- one day early!  We start with KC and his family coming over...












Mr Wiggles here grabbed a handful of birthday cake all on his own...




Mr Wiggles took this shot!




Later Shenan and Soybean came over for the adult beverage section of the proceedings...





And now, I know you're dying to know what toys I got....




First, that contraption above is Laurie's catapult.  I teased her about aiming at me, and Peanut.  Result?  Two strikes at my empty chair and one direct hit on Peanut, which drew a "Really?" look from little man...





I got one glass from Laurie and the other from Peanut and Wiggles...





A Beer Advocate Rastau Teku glass- toted as the 'best beer glass design', and logoed in platinum...





And "Papa Shark needs a drink, do-do-do..."





The rest got me this neat beer cap map!  As you can see, that aforementioned "adult beverage portion of the proceedings" has it off to a good start!

Meanwhile, here are some pics from the last couple days...




Two different sets of Duck babies...





Ground hog spying us from a distance...



Ukky looking Thursday...





This is where mama duck was hanging out the other day when Dad watched the ducklings...





Like I said, ukky....






...and of course, we HAD to get rained on!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday from me way down here in Aussie Land, I like the photos so much happiness in them

    ReplyDelete