What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Monday, May 25, 2020

Pictures!

Good girl!

This was a seriously bomb beer...

Live streaming the fabulous Hubie Ashcraft Band from Mitchells

"I wanna dance!"

Actually, she was trying to find where the herd of deer on TV disappeared to.

Hubie and Travis rock!


Sunday walk...






"Crap!  I better get home, the wife will kill me!"










Trying to find the croaking bullfrog



Playing peekaboo with Misty...

"I see you, you rotten little..."

"Guess again!  I'm over here!"

Good morning, Big Guy



Later in the day we played a round (more like "played around") of disc golf.  Here, KC demonstrates the rough.  We ended the match in a tie, mostly because of KC hitting 10 trees (including 6 in a row) to my 6.

Monday morning, you sure look fine...

Squirrel patrol

Second 4-leafer this week






This led to a two-minute untangle procedure...

Stealth dog

Mowing on Memorial Day?  HAS to be a union job

And the every-walk ritual, try to harass the little doggie in the window at 1944 (wasn't there this morning, thankfully)

4 comments: