What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Vacation Monday

Today was a cold, icky day.




As you can see!





Moments before, a muskrat submerged right there.  I waited and waited, and finally took a, "well, here he was" picture...




2 seconds later, he came back the other way!





Duck family, 5 babies, Daddy bringing up the rear.







Meanwhile, the new Duck Bar has opened....





...new location, just across from the Plex gym.






Nice to be in the ravine woods, to get out of that brisk wind...





...but I have no idea what was so interesting under those leaves!





This is the biggest Jack I've seen in at least three years...





The sky looked rather threatening, but it was all bluff.




Big Guy from behind...



So later on, we decided on Laurie's birthday lunch to be from Casa's.  It gave me the brief thought, "I bet God would have had the Hebrews in Canaan in 3 weeks had He substituted toasted ravioli for manna, but then the voice in the back of my head said, "Uh, didja forget the pork sausage on the stuffing?"

We then engaged in roughhousing with Misty.  But seeing's as she has very sharp nails and not especially good aim...





...let's just say, once I had the bleeding arrested, I said, "Just call me Pacino."


Then we skip ahead, to when we go to FB and see....



As they say in the funny books:  "Not a dream!  Not an imaginary story!"


And before I forget, Laurie decided to post her very lovely HS photoshoot pic for the yearbook (which the yearbook rejected because props- ie the rose- were verboten for some stupid reason.  Well on it's way to the most liked and commented FB post of the year (until my own naked shoot comes out*...)




* Yes that was a total joke.  I'm bad enough dressed, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. OUCH! Lots of neosporin and you'll be fixed up in no time. The husband has a family of foxes living out behind the post office. He sits and watches them during lunch through the window. I brought the dog by to see him the other day. She couldn't stop tracking them, it was like her nose was magically stuck to the ground.

    ReplyDelete