What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Church of the walk

 

Bunny racing down the greenway


The way I like the soccer pitches... empty

I was just musing on how Scrappy and I were on a run of finding 4-leaf clovers before he passed, and how I had been telling myself my eyes weren't good enough to pick 'em out anymore.  Then I reminded myself, "You just have to pick out the square shape in the bunch of triangles."  Five seconds later...

"So Misty, still think you can find the hidden trail?" "Hold my bone."

"Are you sure about this?"

She was- and she was right.

Wow... haven't cut grass around the Duck Pond...

Three out of every six years on this date, I take a picture of these flowers. #Factsyoulearnwhileeatingbreakfastandlookingatoldphotos


You can't see 'em, but the air was full of cottonwood fuzz



Now, here- all the little white stuff, cottonwood fuzz

Tulip trees are dropping their blossoms

Remember the chip in the woods yesterday?

The orange spots= blossoms still on the tree

The Arboreal Ocean, now dry bed

Sometimes you have to give God the glory in this place

New stone in the big puddles before the back road?

"It won't last long... (slurp)"


Hmm...when did THAT happen?


Leaving the woods- just 4/10 of a mile to home...


No comments:

Post a Comment