What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Saturday, May 14, 2022

Happy Boofus Day 2022

 Time for a tradition started with Scrappy in 2015- Happy Boofus Day!


"I'm on my way to the State Doggie Park!"

No, you are on your way to Chain'O'Lakes State Park...




"Yeah, it's really pretty, but LET'S GO!"



"There was a big buncha mud here. Me an' Daddy went straight through, but mommy got stuck.  We hadda call a tow truck, just kidding!"



"Silly Swallow was all around us!"

NOTE:  Practically my only bird picture that came out...




"Beaver got full before finishing..."







Misty chases a frog...

After all that slop, now they have a boardwalk...






They had to climb quite the rise to carve that heart- must be love...




"Then we found this neat bridge..."

"I got a drink..."

"Mommy tells Daddy not to fall in..."

"And she also saw some little fishes..."

"Musta been a barn here, once..."




Strawberries



"Then we watched a buncha turtles, and one swimming around to get back up..."




"This was a boat dock, whatever that is..."




"Mommy way back there looking for frogs.  She didn't chase them, though."


"And now, Culvers!"

"waiting patiently..."

"...and waiting..."

"Here comes Mommy!"

"I get ice cream..."

"And here's my burger!"

No, that's MY burger.  Yours is plain.

"Fair enough..."

"Mommy's laughing at the ice cream dribble on my chin..."

"Wow, I'm full! What a day!"


2 comments: