What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Walkie time

 All right, let's see.  Wednesday Bible study typed and queued? Check.  Floors swept? Check. Stove top? Check.  Hockey updated? Check. Church? Check. Rent? Check.  Walk the dog...




Our first (and only so far) Jacks!

Another orphaned golf ball, which I save for some unknown reason

An orphaned shoe, which I do NOT save

Kids, just a word.  When you vandalize something, you are indeed signing your name. "So and so, idiot".


Someone stops (yet never stops) at the doggie park


Maybe not my best idea...




Getting a drink



"Me, too!"

"Base camp", Scrappy's Landing




Lotsa noise... the Hefner Fields are hoppin'

Looked to be a frisbee soccer tourney


Just barely spotted Momma Duck and first duckling of our spring.  Can you?



"Mmmfh Mrbl mhh mmm..." ("You caught me with my mouth full...")


6 comments:

  1. I really like walks, not that I do any but your walks are good enough at this stage of my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the walks. Reminds me of the times I've had a dog and life was a bit better in some ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great time at the dog park. Splashing in the fountain...pooping in the bushes...and butt sniffing.
    Maybe next time I'll bring the dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good grief, man! It's the Biden era, people will believe the sniffing part!

      Delete