What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Friday, September 23, 2022

M10 show, week #41

 

Man, I do NOT know where Chris an' the durn dog are, an' it's gettin' late, so I better try givin' y'all the whut's up myself.  Thing is, I can't get this dadgum console to respond right, so I called in an expert...

 


 Nardole:  Oh, so now I am an expert?  Despite having been laid off these past several months...

E:  Was that MY decision, Noodle?  Just get that video of the debut this week set ta go while I read the copy he' got ready.

N: Very well, let me have a look...

E: I gots faith in ya, pal, that OLD TIME faith! So about the song: "At #10 is a debut from an act that Laurie introduced me too.  One of their tunes floated around the shuffle for several weeks this summer. But now, a song off their BRAND NEW lp just came out, and it debuts this week.  This is- We The Kingdom."  Ya ready, Noodle?

N: Just a.. a moment...

E: C'mon, I just gave the dramatic lead in!

N:  Okay, try it now...

 

***************************************************** 

 

Hey, Nardole!  What brings you here?

N: Your co-host's incompetency...

E:  Where the heck've you two been?  We have a show to do!

Which I have an entire 13 hours before it hits the blog live, so what're you worried about?  We went for a walk, and had dinner, and now I'm here!  I see you played the new song...

E:  Yeah, that's where Noodle came in...

N:  And, sirs, where I am leaving!  It has been... well, the usual...

Well, it was nice to see you again, anyhow!  So one thing I was going to bring up was the established M10 stars we have this week on the M10.  While half the countdown accounts for 5 total hits and one #1 song, the other half claims 37 hits and 15 #1s!

Whut, no Harry Styles update?

As It Was still tops on BB, Late Night Talking at #9 this week.  You sufficiently recovered to do the countdown?

I kinda think y'all oughtta do somethin' around here...

You mean other than go into a needless panic? Sure...

9- Rubblebucket contributing its one hit and one #1, holding here with Morning In The Sun.

8- Contributing 5 hits and 2 #1s to the other side, Silversun Pickups and Alone On A Hill, also holding.

7- Chipping in 7 of those hits and 2 #1s, Brooke Annibale slipping 4 with Be Around.

6- Also dropping 4, the possessor of 7 hits and 3 #1s, Geowulf and Whirlwind.

5- Back to the newbies with Tchotchke holding here with You'll Remember Me.

4- Lucius throws in 9 hits and 5 #1s with Love Is The Disaster, up 3.

3- Newbie Wilco and Hearts Hard To Find up a spot to #3.

2- Another M10 newbie with Blondie's Mr Sightseer up 4.


And our #1 this week- one of 9 hits and 4 #1s....



Dent May and Crying Laughing for a 3rd week!

1 comment: