What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

When God calls...

 As He has been doing the last week, giving me "Tithes of time" assignments.  Today, He said, "Get out in My nature," and gave Misty that extra boost to get me going...

At least it's not total gloom today, even if it was 22F and just a couple days from an impending blizzard

Peeking through, an hour or so from clearing the clouds

And neither early nor cold enough to deter disc golfers

And as we approached the ruins of the old bridge, God said to me, "I have gifted you the ability to see past the works of man to the beauty of My creation.  You use it out here all the time- why won't you use it everywhere?"  And He's right.  Elsewhere, I see evil, I see lust, and I fail to shift into that same vision that sees the flower but not the garbage around it.  I need to do this more.



Misty checks the ice at The Swamp.


This is new... Darwin continues to press the attack, I guess...

"I can smell the water, but I can't FIND it... SNFF!"

Misty watches the heron she just scared fly away.  Saw a deer later, as well.

Can't blame the heron.  Basically the only free water in the area!


No comments:

Post a Comment