What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Sundays with Misty

First tree turning

Got some rain last night, I see




Always a melancholy spot- the old bridge Scrappy and I crossed so many times and Misty never will



The implications of a beach ball just across from the Swamp are a bit unsettling

Unusual sight- raccoon hunting on the Swamp's far edge



Oh, look, there's the sun at last

About to enter the woods.  A bit dark, so time to change...

..to the iso function.  Which means you either focus for as long as it takes, or...


...you get fuzzy pics of a whole herd of deer moving into the ravine!


A little foggy in the low lands...



4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you specified the der. Thought maybe it was bigfoot. :)

    I can't believe your trees are turning already. I suppose it'll be happening here soon too. Weather's definitely turned though, we've had the windows open for days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised, too, because we've had one. Cool. Night.

      Delete