What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Monday, April 15, 2024

A to Z Mashup 2024 part two

 Well, hopefully I won't be so dumb as to have this part of my mash-up come out the same time as a picture post and get nothing but crickets...  I thought it was far funnier than everyone else did, apparently, but doesn't mean I won't keep trying.  Maybe Kurios I will shine on me on the second half... which, by the way, is about some of the delightful people running for President of the USA this fall.


M is for Marty Bryan Moss

Marty is apparently an Indiana boy, from Kokomo.  He has a rather extensive Facebook page, which unfortunately leads off with the announcement March 21st that...

I am greatful to concede to Donald J Trump who clinched the Republican Nomination. I wish him a true victory in November. However I can promise that I will be back to run again. That being said Trump has my vote.


Despite being a Trump fan, he has no problem with immigration- with stipulations:

I'm not saying I don't want anyone to come to live in America what I'm saying is I want you to come to America but I want you to do it legally I want you to knock on our door introduce yourself let us know. 

Not real good with periods in his writing; also, apparently not real good at crediting pictures, etc, used on social media- he posted a warning he got for several instances of posting others' "intellectual property".  This of course is the result of "evil leftists" trying to silence him.


N is for Dr Nader Akhlaghy

I have found many things about the Doctor tonight, but about all I understand is that he is a monotheist, really likes the Freemasons, runs for the Peace and Freedom Party, and his son Amirhossein is his running mate.  His linkedin page lists him as "World Prime Minister Finance And Banking (God Sky Earth)", whatever that means. 


 He intends to work for: "Making a rich people and immersed in happiness, blessings, magnanimity and spiritual freedom".


O is for Obioku Bassey Obotette

One of only 2 choices I had in the O's, Oboiku made the dean's list getting his Masters in Computer tech from Frostberg State, and runs a blog for fun and profit.


If nothing else, he has a neat logo...


P is for President Boddie

Honestly, how do you not vote for the guy named for the job?  He came in 6th in the California Democratic primary, losing to Joe Biden by a whisper thin margin of 2,771,860 votes.  " I bring my unique spirit, known as Dawson, a son of David, into the Democratic Party. Picture this: Uniting America and Israel under a new covenant, establishing Salem-peaceful coexistence for Israelis and Palestinians. No more orchestrated wars by the Antichrist; instead, let's echo Psalms 82:8, "Arise, 0 God, inherit all nations. But wait, there's more!"  But do we truly need more?  Who names their 'unique spirit', anyway?


Q is for Quartterrio Morgan

Well, if we can base it on there can't possibly be more than one guy with a name like that, our candidate from the American People's Freedom Party is a former alleged running back with Western Kentucky (where he never saw game action) and Appalachian State (from which he was booted for bad grades), whose only other noteworthy activity was abandoning a minor child.  If this name is more common that I thought, we are just out of luck on Q's.


R is for Ronaliseya Renea Stoudemire

This lady led me on a merry chase through various jobs, eviction notices, and real estate companies.  Right now, she appears to be working for a company that rents out the homes of travelling professionals, paying them rent while receiving rent from their clients that they place in the homes.  Or, there may be 2 Ronaliseya Stoudemires, I guess.


S is for Shear'Ree Shear'Ree

So he doubles the name for politics, as when he ran for President in 1996.  Outside of politics, the single-named Shear'Ree was the first man to bench press 700 lbs, back in 1982.  He has an extensive, if circular, website with the slogan, Building Stronger Communities Without Taxpayer Money!

Probably the website with the most links that I ever learned nothing from.



T is for Trime Clover Taveler


All you need to know here is this:

The dude's X avatar

And that he has a post about the solar eclipse path being a conspiracy.


U is for Ulrich Neujahr


All I got for this dude (the only U candidate) is that he shares his name with an artist that died in 1977 and has an article posted on linkedin titled, " Wind Industry Money Behind Media Misinformation About Whale Deaths."  Yeah, I saw that article claiming that wind turbines have never struck a flying whale...


V is for Van Kent

I was hoping for a Clark Kent relative (which I actually did find, lol), but this dude is another near-neighbor from Hickory Corners, Michigan.  He says: "I grow garlic and garden my own food keeps you healthy i love farming and Pontiac firebirds".  Also, he promises not to get rid of social security, "Like the D's and R's want to."  


W is for Dr Wisdom Zerit Teklay

Doctor W is "Philosopher and President of Wisdom World People Party".



He also has a pretty neat little logo there... also claims to be a visionary and healer, an Eritrean-American Polymath.  Amazon calls him, "Dr. Wisdom Zerit Teklay is a Leading Philosopher, Accomplished Author, Influential politician, Renowned Natural Medicine Nutritionist, Founder of Amazoxa Peace University."  Bonus, "His books are kid friendly."


X is for

Out of luck.  Xaviera Hollander did not register this year.

Y is for Yehanna Joan Malone

She was a write in for DC District Council once.  And, she filed a civil rights complaint in which the list of defendants included: Benjamin Netanyahu, Charles Rangel, Maxine Waters, Phil Gramm, Shela Jackson Lee, Trent Lott, and of course, Bill Clinton.  Whatever the case was- hiding behind that paywall- it was dismissed the same day, and two later attempts to re-open were denied.  On the bright side, she hasn't 'committed suicide' yet...


And finally...


Z is for...Zat's all folks!

Five candidates, one took me to an infected website, the other four no-can-finds.  See ya next time!

4 comments:

  1. Interesting, as these are people I haven't heard of

    ReplyDelete
  2. thecontemplativecat here. So many people, so much talent, so many interesting accomplishment. How in the world did you manage this list??Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always find a list of people who have filed to run. Trick is finding anything else about them!

      Delete