What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Monday, April 1, 2024

Pictures

 So I went to post this up to publish Monday, and apparently, I hit cancel instead.  Let me try this again.  Starting last Sunday....


Off we go!

"Get outta the road, you idjit!"

Family, with doggie, hangin' at the bridge.  Guess we'll go the other way...

Windy, and she smells everything




Doggies, discers... and discers with doggies...

Then Monday...


There go the neighbors and their doggie

Told ya it was windy (No, not our building)


"But I wanna go with the neighbors an' their doggie!"

That's new






The sidewinder struck...

Moments before, Miss Sniffy had that stick stuck in her collar...

Creek all jammed up


Yuck, mud

Neighbors again, returning from PFW


"If I can't get a drink at the river..."

Canal daffodils in bloom

Back at the 1907

And now, Friday...



Trees finally greening up...





The thorn I just pulled from my shoe

The view from Mushroom ridge

and cricket in the distance




He just looked so lonely...


As my Dad used to say, "Just shootin' the $#!t..."

And Saturday...


"Time to celebrate Easter!"

Laurie decided to play Easter Claus


Shenan, too


Because what's more Easter than dinosaur costumes...



...bubble wands...






"Hey, I wanna play!"




...and collapsing Mario towers?



Now either I shall hit the RIGHT button, or you shall shortly hear a scream....

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a fun Easter! ☺ Thanks for the walking tours as well. Nice to see some evidence of spring happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that evidence was a bit lacking this week...

      Delete
  2. Great photos, I liked our walk, yeah let's just pretend I was walking along with you while sitting here on my bum, because I don't sit on my head, just saying.
    Easter if mostly for the young and they usually like Easter Egg Hunts when my girls were little the Easter Bunny would write their initial on eggs so they all got the same amount, they never questioned why the Easter Bunny did that either it was just the way it was and it saved tears because one child got more eggs then another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to watch someone let their happy dog loose on one of those disc golf courses. I know, that's a bad thought.

    Some years back a good friend of mine had a nice dog, Nelson. He was about the size of a GSD, and was a registered Back Yard Retriever. So... the college kids next door were playing Frisbee and the disc went over the fence. Ever vigilant, Nelson snapped it up. He then trotted over to the fence, Frisbee held high in his mouth. He'd get to about ten feet from them, and put the disc on the ground. Eventually they came over the fence to get their Frisbee back.

    45 minutes later they gave up. Nelson ran all of them ragged and had a great time that afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to get any of my dogs past or present to do that. Misty and Scrappy are really good at losing interest after a sniff or two.

      Delete