What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Monday, July 29, 2024

Chris's somewhat political post

 This isn't really a political post- maybe an anti-political post.  Maybe a


post.  Today (Sunday), I have had discussions with two gentlemen on X; one trying to deride me for joining the Olympic Boycott (I am a "nerd", and should be calling for the "waahmbulance"), the other trying to explain to me why the opening ceremony wasn't a parody of the Last Supper (which I showed him not once but 4X that the lead "actress" said it was), but in fact was a reproduction of a Dionysian festival, and since the original Greek Olympics had them, I should be fine with it (and yet he gets mad when I called it pagan, and thus it makes no difference to me).


I get it.  Say anything to excuse the forcing of sin into every level of life.  And if I decide I don't want to participate, then "next thing, you'll be boycotting water" (Guy #1).


Then it is the constant barrage of lies and stupidities the Democrats are throwing out there, including Pete "Pick Me" Buttigieg bashing Trump for "withdrawing from a Presidential debate" when a) the debater in question hasn't been nominated officially yet, which was Trump's reasoning; and b) HIS former nominee withdrew from a second debate, and the WHOLE RACE, when he was confronted with his own fading ability.


And frankly, all of which encourages the idol worship on the far right, where Trump is a red cape and an S away from being Superman and Jesus rolled into one.  This is why I have vowed NOT to vote.  Though I hope and occasionally pray that Trump wins, I'm not convinced there's a candidate in the nation worthy of a vote,  and I'd rather God decide than me.  I know many fellow Christians might bash me based on I Peter 2, but this is where I and my God are at right now.


In the meantime, Hezbollah murders innocent children playing soccer in the Golan and says, 




while we have protesters calling Israel murderers for ridding the earth of their fellow parasites of Hamas.

Frankly, I think we're heading for an end.  France had the recent election stolen from Marine Le Pen's right-wing, and these Olympics are the result.  The UK had a peaceful protest Saturday about the government's (and particularly, the police's) favoring immigrants, illegal or not, over natives- and the organizer is arrested under the Terrorism Act.  In Ireland, one town ran off workers and burned their heavy equipment- because the government decided to plop a "Migrant Center" in their town.

And today, Google's AI will not even tell you there was a recent attempt on Donald Trump's life, nor will its search bar give you results for it.

IF Trump loses this election (another reason I won't vote- they quite obviously cheated the vote last time, why wouldn't they again?), and whatever leftist puppet of Obama gets put in, I think this world is going to be in the last phases.  All the subjects of my Wednesday Bible Studies for the last four months will be ready to kick off.  We have one of the Beast's three horns in Daniel 7 broken off (The UK's Brexit) and the second is working loose (Hungary is being fined by the EU and Poland told them, "If you disagree with a club you're in, you should leave"), all we need is one more EU defection for that prophecy.

But I don't want to go deep into prophecy here.  What I want is probably the stupidest thing of all to want:

One day in which I DON'T need to be reminded that My Jesus is still here.

Lord, let that be the FIRST thing I look for every morning.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the post, I don't get politics, I think many go into intending to do only to find out they because their are power hungry bastard to deal with so they give up and go with the flow

    ReplyDelete