What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Saturday, July 6, 2024

Pictures

 Well, I didn't go out on the 4th- me and Misty were both ready for a day off.  On the fifth...


A very hazy, humid morning

The corner bunny


See? Hazy


Mr and Mrs Goldfinch at the Swamp



Trying to catch those little specks that were dozens of swallows having breakfast


Duck mama and kids.... no dad

Misty got in the water, and kids hit the gas


I was quite winded at this point


Hazy in the woods, too

Saturday morning- not so humid...




The wiki says a weasel is smaller and distinctly two-toned, so this was in fact the Mink

Misty working on that mink stole

Lotsa doggies today


So weird- all week off, one day it's covered in algae, next day clear

Looking for frogs...


2 comments:

  1. Great photos, if she finds a frog she can keep it, not that I have any problem with frogs just don't want them around me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know as she'd do anything if she caught one other than whimper like when she sniffs a toad...

      Delete