What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Sunday, July 21, 2024

Flowers for Gus

 The things you didn't get to see

Now you see more clear than me


























Recently we have been following @mark_joubert as they lived and died for their baby Gus, a heart transplant baby whose kidneys were not recovering from the surgery.  This Friday, Gus "looked good" as he underwent yet another cath procedure- but from there things went horribly wrong.  Augustus Elliot Joubert went to his Father in Heaven last night.  Please join me in keeping the family in prayer as they deal not only with the loss, but re-establishing a normal.  My heart is just broken.


2 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos, I was wondering who Gus was, I get to the end of the post read about who Gus was and started to cry, I feel for his family and pray God gives them the strength to get through this horrible time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't even going to go for a walk this morning, but I had to stop crying. God gave me the post along the way.

      Delete