What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Vacay day 2 and M10

 Here's this morning's walk...


Around 0900... wasn't convinced I wanted a walk after 2 yesterday...

Pretty day... tomorrow: muggy

Not happy I opted against the cut-through


Good morning, Big Guy


Young buck runs out in front of us...





I was amazed a buck decided to pose... he'll learn


Funny story here...

There's a drain pipe that runs under the bridge.  Misty tried to catch this squirrel on one side of the bridge, it climbed the tree on the other....


Misty, however, never figured it out...


I thought I smelled cut grass (and the sinus expansion that follows)...

That was one BIG crane...

Does anyone else see a giant hand about to flick a booger?

Almost got something...





A lawn cutting bot!

Even Misty had to gawk at that...


Somebody heard a varmint...

Friday I did a M10 at last... I'm dating it for both weeks, so this is your M10 this week:


10- Down 4, Lake Street Dive and Better Not Tell You.

9- Down 1, Decemberists and Oh, No.

8- New from Royel Otis...



********************************************************

7- From the top, Rainbow Kitten Surprise and Meticulous.

6- Down 1, Johnny Cash and Well All Right.

5- Down 2, Geowulf and Dolly.

4- Down 2, Lorde and Take Me To The River.

3- New from Pierce The Veil....







******************************************************

What I did NOT know, is that both this week's debuts are from an Australian radio show called "Like a Version", which has newer acts cover older hits.  Cool stuff!

2- Up 2, Lucius with Marcus Mumford and Go Home.

And #1- likely for a while, despite Pierce The Veil, my best "new to me" band of the year...



Shannon and the Clams with What You're Missing!

One last thing... the results of three walks in 24 Hours or so...




No comments:

Post a Comment