What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Friday, August 2, 2024

The M10

 


No show this week- my back has been naughty and it was all I could do to make a list!  But here's the ten this week... unfortunately for the new songs, I'll have to just give you links, as YouTube's embed function isn't working for me right now...


10- Climbing 5 to enter the top 10, a second cut from Lucius' Wildewoman 10th anniversary lp...

How Loud Your Heart Gets


9- And Lucius again after dropping three with Go Home...


8- More new stuff from Tiffany Majette, known in Music as Orion Sun...

Mary Jane


7- And finally on the new list, the Linda Lindas...

All In My Head

6- Amira Elfecky and Scarlet House up 2 with Remains Of Us....

5-  Cage The Elephant down 1 with Rainbow...

4- Up that 1 spot, The Heavy Heavy and Sleeping On Grassy Ground...

3- Knocked from the top, Pierce The Veil and Karma Police....

2- With their 5th week at either 1 or 2, Shannon and the Clams with What You're Missing...

And the new #1....


...the Decemberists and Long White Veil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, let me see if the links work...

4 comments:

  1. Some good music here but I suspect you know that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! And have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting there... just don't recover as fast as I used to.

      Delete