What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Monday, June 15, 2020

Monday pictures

Mostly from Sunday:



Antics with our squirrel population- first time I remember one actually hanging from our feeder...







Feathertail and a buddy were set to fight over the food- but instead decided #Squirrellivesmatter and joined forces...







Later, we head out for a walk...





Lots of people and doggies out!  This group either had an EXTREMELY short leash or were among the many who think, "I can walk my obedient doggie without a leash- I'm SURE I won't run into another doggie along the way."  I don't get the mindset of people not willing to protect their dogs from themselves.



Hard to get pictures to tell how beautiful the river was this morning.



"Especially with ME in it!"



Jumping in






The ravine trail was packed with these little bitty black squirrels...









Meanwhile at home, the sparrow mafia make an appearance...



Mrs Cardinal makes a quick getaway




Then comes a visit from the kids and grandkids...










Wiggles getting so close to standing up...







Mommy said, "I swear you two made the SAME FACE!  I can't stand you Martins!" 





Not exactly WWE, but entertaining.  Meanwhile, Wiggles was on top of my head, drooling...

Wiggles took this picture BTW...

"That's me: winner, baby photographer category..."



And finally, a shot of the elusive Mr Blue Jay...

2 comments:

  1. Squirrels and babies. The babies win hands down. How blessed you are!

    ReplyDelete