What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Monday, June 1, 2020

Weekend pictures

Just to remind everyone of two things: 1- if you're on furlough due to the lockdowns, you don't have to just sit home.  2- If you're working, there's more important things to life than Tracker getting all the boat covers...

First, Saturday....

"Gateway" from complex to The Plex

Ground Hog Road greening up

Robin with tasty worm lunch

If you click on this you might see the two different sizes of little yellow flowers

I thought I would do just a few landscapes, as it was so beautiful

Wild Raspberries almost in bloom!


Well, that's new




Look at that!  He's almost smiling, talking to disc golfers... I think he might be at peace for the first time in a week!




Second of 2 dead somethings Misty found




A quick rest break




"Surprise on California Road"...



Back home, His Eminence and the Mrs visited


And a bit of Sunday...

"Hurry up!  It's 10:40 and we haven't walked yet!"


Additions to an already squirrelly morning- we woke up to 2 of 'em, and a Chip, at the feeder



This is new, day 2


So much nicer to walk with her after she's been worn down by a rousing post-trash gathering game of "Put the doggie in the bag"

The rarer white flowers with the ubiquitous purple

Perhaps the biggest turtle I've ever seen at the swamp

IDK why they cut this small swath in the brush by the river- but, I know what I use it for....




Looks up at me as if begging me to get a shot of her in the water.  1.5 seconds later, looking down....


Laurie got two new pets yesterday...


Birthday flower still kicking

4 comments:

  1. A lovely walk, I liked it.
    I went to the doctors about my arm need tests done tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you feel better soon, have a nice blog-week off!

      Delete
  2. SUCCULENTS!! Go Laurie!

    Is that a bridge in the distance? I really like that picture. It reminds me of home for some reason.

    So, I must be tired. "Ground Hog Road" does not mean there will be a ground hog in the picture. Yet I looked for one anyway.

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, GHR was a name it got when Scrappy and I used to see them all the time. So far, kind of an off year for the varmints!

      Delete