What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Friday, November 25, 2022

I got some pictures...

 ...from the last few days of walks.  Misty is totally wore out and asked for a break today.  Instead of rubbing against me constantly, rolling over for rubs, trying to knock me unconscious to get me out of bed, and barking (All of which she has tried other days this week), she rubbed a little bit, laid on my foot, looked up with a "Can we skip the walk today?" look.  So we took a morning bathroom trip and called it a morning.  Thus, all of this will be from previous days...


I think this is Monday night.  By the time I get home and we start out, the sun is here...


Stony Run is ice bound

Ditto the Swamp

This then would be Tuesday. No improvement in the sun, but it was warmer.



I just happened to look up from my feet here and said, "I never knew a power tower could have branches..."

Not sure what it was, but it looked, with the sunset on it, like someone put a streetlight in the trees...

Jupiter- and the fact that my lens needs cleaned

More Jupiter, different setting

"Sure is gettin' dark..."


Wednesday, off work early, nice little walk...


Misty tests the ice





At the time, possible varmintage.  Photographic evidence: Squirrel.


That brings us to Thanksgiving morning...


Just her kinda morning- frosty... you might even say... Msity...

This morning's serenade brought to you by...



Squirrel nest.  Constructed well; secured, not so much



Birdie ice skating

"Th-th-th-that's all, folks!"


2 comments: