What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Pre-weekend pics

 Well, one picture I missed a while back I have to throw in, because it's probably the only time a black squirrel posed for us...


So anyway, it has been such a nice week, with temps in the 60's and 70's and no rain after Monday, we had a few walks this week.  First Tuesday...

Misty found some odd fleshy fungus that had a smell she liked.  IDK what it was, and after spending all day having to smell the frame cell's sealing wax that smells like pig manure, I wasn't trying.

We may need a new name for the Duck "Pond"

Water level still low at Scrappy's Landing




To give you an idea of the climb involved getting back landside, I go from standing on my feet to walking on my knees to get out...


Moon over the Swamp



On to Wednesday- a more colorful set...

We paused for a moment to pray that the walkers, runners, and bikers paused to notice the beauty of this evening and give glory to God...


Lots of doggies



This "grey" squirrel was almost silver


I remember still the first time Scrappy and I found this scene and I said, "How cool!"  I still say it.

Misty considered going down the ravine.  I thought not.

River is mostly mud...

This is Misty being mad I wouldn't let her drag me through the mud to get to water.




And Thursday...

"Oh, am I on your shoe?  Well put the other pair on and LET'S GO!"

Can Misty still find the hidden trail?  Let's see...

Yes, this is trail...

...so is this...

Light at the end of the tunnel?

Yes!  Good job!

We thought to explore the dried Pond.  A little too goopy yet.

Back down the bank...


Here's a close up...

...of Misty playing the wave game.


4 comments:

  1. Mute button on Les Mis? Oh well. My gr-daughters sang it in our car whenever we went on a long drive. I do not have it memorized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IDK, but I'm guessing you meant to put this comment on another blog...

      Delete