What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Weather in Indiana- just wait a day

 And that is the theme of this set of walks.  Friday we start out on a cloudy, 47 F morning...

...as you can see...

Uh-oh, the snowplow guides are up.  A portent of tomorrow.

Just us, the doggie walkers and the disc golfers this morning.

We're a hardy lot.

This butt brought to you by varmintage.

I saw a flash of white and looked over, and I saw these guys, all lined up like they were at the bar.


One of the drakes had just landed.  They got into a big argument, then settled down to breakfast.

Someone pulled this from the mud flats.

Misty has a stand off with Mr Squirrel.

"All right, I guess you pass."

Now we go to Saturday- and it's 34F and dropping...

Still, Kitty hangs at the pool.

We're getting light flurries here...

...not enough to see on the pic yet...

...but you can see it on the doggie!

Disc golfers, of course...

Getting heavier...



Like I said: Doggie walkers and disc golfers...

By the time we start for home, it's a-comin' down.




I guess we have to add two socceristas to the "hardy folk" tag...


Full fledged squall by the time we get home...




Later, Laurie films a video (you can see it at here, assuming I got that to work), but here's a still (assuming I get this to work)...


 And if I can do this, she took some shots of my grandpeanuts visiting...

Isaiah and Gampaw

Isaiah, Grayson, Daddy (KC), and Misty

"How soon do they go home?"




3 comments:

  1. 78 degrees on Saturday.
    45 degrees today.
    But, you have snow.
    You...uh...win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And today? It's cold. Still no snow, though. For that I am grateful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took Misty out tonight b/c it was still 31F. Tomorrow, not out of the mid-20s and windy.

      Delete