What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Catching up...

 Well, the week off is almost over.  We had rain today, but that was okay, as Laurie's family visited.  Let's see what I have for pictures.  First, here's something I put on FB:  "What's wrong with this picture, spam e-mail division":


Answer: E-mail account named "Do not reply" needs a response....


Now, to more intelligent stuff (relatively)...

Thursday's bunny...


...excuse me, bunnies



Misty watching the guy opening the gate to the Plex


Frog jumping right in front of Misty

"Come back here!"


Noisy Kingfisher



Sunrise swim





Later that day, our first Gray squirrel...

...and lazy squirrel (Number unknown)

On to a short Friday...





Got up late, not the only doggie out





Here's Misty after her third shower ever (as I discovered, it wasn't her that was stinky, just her harness), and ready for a beer.  It was our first Wee Heavy (Scotch Ale above 6.0%), and to our surprise (not), it is much more flavorful warm than cold.  BA says it's outstanding... cold, I rated it my 98th of 104 rated.  I may change it tonight when I drink the next warm one, but I have a cold to finish first!


7 comments:

  1. I love your pictures. And the thought of beer. Come to think of it, my son gave me a six-pack of Richmond craft beers today. Well, I think I must be going...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should let me know what your beer haul was!

      Delete
  2. Spam use to be spicy ham which is gross but now it is so much more annoying and gross and from those who thing we are all stupid. Photos of Misty are so much better, just saying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Spam. The spicy meat kind with the jelly all over it. Not the mail kind.

      Delete
    2. Al, you would! And tell me you're not all over those Lume Deodorant emails!

      Delete
  3. I have lost track of how many ridiculous spam emails I get. I agree with Jo-anne, the Misty pics are way better. :) If I can get it to download, I have a particularly fun albeit grainy nature picture for next weeks post. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Staring at the screen in anticipation) or something like that, lol!

      Delete