What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Not much walking...

 ...due to Misty's new-found fear of the sound of fireworks.  I think it stems from an electrical storm we had last fall, but now it's taking me about a half-mile to convince her it's safe in the morning, and at night...


"I really don't want to do this.  I mean, I did, but..."

So it's morning walks only.  And the morning of the fourth ended up being a late (0815AM) start...

Maybe TOO bright...



Along about here, she was back to normal.

And actually decided we should cut across the soccer pitch


Back to "You take the bridge"...



Camera decided to take this when I switched modes, lol

Deer in the dry Arboreal Ocean

Good morning, Mr Skrat

"I'll give him a 'good morning' "...


Someone built a monument at the boat landing





"It feels so good..."

Imagine our monument builders also gifted us this


Going in after a frog

Finally got a pic of the hawk we've been hearing without seeing for a month now


And our," you don't see this everyday" item today...

Later, the boys hit the hood...


"Should I be alarmed?"

"Nah.  I'm not a monster truck."




Budding second-story men


Note the tail- just a few crackers sounding...

The "Dad face comes from Grayson wanting to climb the tree without dropping the Monster truck.


"...but don't step on the poop, Grayson.  It's from the dog."

The great race



That brings us to this morning...

The Buck Moon



Not the only doggie out today...

The herd is way off by the woods



Sun goes up, so does the humidity by about 20 points


One of two today- never saw the other




This time the frog jumped right past her nose.  She jumped too, before diving in




Bunny waiting at our turn


4 comments:

  1. I didn't do much walking but I did like this walk easy on my shaking legs, well one shaking leg the right leg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just like Doans Pills, freedom of movement without pain!

      Delete
  2. thecontemplativecat here. You are in Indiana? Where abouts?

    ReplyDelete